Date: 20. March 2018
Thank you for using Audit365, in short “our Apps”. In the following section we explain how we collect, use and handle your information when using our Apps.
Your Data – in general
Our Apps use Microsoft Azure as a base of our backend services. The security of Azure is explained here: Azure Security.
Our Apps are designed to design, deploy, fill out and distribute your questionnaires . By filling out a questionnaire you enter Audit Data (Data). Audit365 consists of a Windows Universal App (UWP) that runs on a Windows 10 device plus a backend service (Backend Service). The Backend Service consists of a webservice, a database and a set of Azure services to
- Collect, process and store the Data that you enter in the apps questionnaires,
- secure that only authorized users can access their Documents,
- store configuration details of your device that runs our App, to provide you with the best user experience,
- store information that is needed to secure that only licensed companies can use our Apps.
- collect statistics around the usage of the subscriptions and licenses.
The Backend Service always uses https communication (unless you choose to not use SSL encryption on your own risk).
Below we list, what kind of information our Apps store in Azure and if this is mandatory or optional. Data stored on Microsoft Azure is always encrypted. Data stored on Microsoft Azure may be stored anywhere in the world on any Microsoft Data Center.
Data we use
Our Apps are designed to receive your (Audit) Data and transmit it to your enterprise (eg. enterprise mail address, dedicated enterprise Azure tenant, your on-premises enterprise applications). Our Apps use this data (Data):
- The device ID of the Surface Hubs on which you deploy our Apps.
- The language setting that you select in the settings menu of our Apps.
- Name, address, phone number, e-mail, mail-domain and payment info of the company, in which our Apps are installed, and its contact person
Audit365 stores this information from users who use the app (Sender):
- Mailaddress of the Sender
- (Audit) Data
Usage of Audit365
If you use Audit365 as a demo version, your Data is always stored in a Sunato Azure tenant. When purchasing Audit365, you can decide
- if the Backend Service shall run in a dedicated Azure tenant, that we create and manage for you and thus have access to your data or
- if the Backend Service shall run completely on premise, meaning that the backend service runs in an infrastructure that you provide, manage, controll (“your infrastructure”).
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Data will be retained on Azure for the duration of the subscription plus one month.
You are fully responsible of the data you send to or upload with our Apps. If you witness any kind of misbehaviour, misconduct or misuse of this data, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this happens, we reserve the rights to deactivate a product key at any time.
Have questions or concerns about us, our Services and privacy? Contact us at email@example.com.